Professor Dzhalaluddin Gadzhievich Saidbegov was born on the 6th of November 1948, in the village of Khadiyal, Dagestan- a Republic of the Russian Federation.
Nationality: Italian and Russian;
Mother Tongue: Avar;
Fluent in: Russian, Italian, and English; he understands Spanish.
-Honorary Professor of The State University of Moscow in Medicine and Odontology (MSMSU) in the month of April 2016, Moscow, Russia.
-Honorary Citizen of Makhachkala, Russia, July 2013.
-Honorary Professor of the Dagestan State Medical University in 2012, Makhachkala, Russia.
- Member of the society of experts of European scientific doctors: Raipon?- (cosa e’ questo? Da controllare con il Prof.?) -- Vertebrologists EuroSpine – The Spine Society of Europe. The Association is made up of the best specialists in the world for Vertebral Pathologies (Orthopedists, Neuro-Surgeons, Neurologists, Physiotherapists, etc.), Switzerland 2010. At the moment, he is an Senior Member.
-Full member of the North American (USA e Canada) scientific association of specialists in the research and treatment of spinal pathologies- NASS (The North American Spine Society), Chicago, United States, 2010.
- He is an Academic Member of the Research Center Council (CID) at the University of Rome- Sapienza, Rome, Italy, 2010.
- Academic Diploma of recognition as a “general specialist” from the Ministry of Neurology, Rome, Italy 2004. In western European countries, the title of specialist in every medical discipline is awarded after at least a course of education and training of five years, based on the indications of the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery at the University concerned, and upon completing a course of preparation in which it is necessary to undergo exams every year, publish scientific articles, participate in congresses (also international ones), and then to present a thesis. The Doctorate in Medicine usually lasts 4 years.
- Full member of the Scientific Society of Vertebrologists Italy, (GIS), 2001.
- Degree – Qualification for the profession, after having passed six exams in different medical subjects, issued by the Ministry of Education and of Science, signed by the Ministry of Italy, in Rome, 2000.
- Diploma with the title of Professor at the Higher Institute of Further Medical Studies at the World Health Organization (WHO), after a fruitful and productive collaboration with this institution for many years, Rome, Madrid, 1997.
-Member of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences and National Progress (UASNP), Kiev 1997.
- He invented and perfected a new method for the treatment of intervertebral discs (herniated or slipped discs), obtaining a Certificate from the USSR State Committee for Inventions and Discoveries in 1986 in Moscow. This method is currently in use in hospitals and clinics throughout the territories of the ex-USSR.
He has developed a unique method, that permits the treatment of such herniated intervertebral discs (also those voluminous and expelled), that are otherwise, almost 100%, dealt with by surgery.
This method is known in the West as NIVAR (non-invasive vertebral and articular re-positioning).
The method has been articulated often in lessons in many universities throughout Russia and the rest of the world, also in the Parliament and Senate of the Italian Republic in 1997.
-Winner of the First Prize : N. A. Kasyana, Academic Foundation of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences and National Progress (UASNP), Ukraine 1996.
- Certificate of membership to the Order of Doctors and Surgeons, Rome, Italy, 1995.
- Corresponding Member of The Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (RANS), Moscow, 1995
- Graduated with honors from the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Rome- Sapienza, in 1994, followed by a graduate thesis in "Doctorate of Medicine”.
- Course of Specialization in acupuncture at the Institute of Research of Vietnam in Traditional Medicine, 1987-1988, in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Course of Specialization in acupuncture at the Central Institute of Medicine (TSOLIUV), Moscow, 1984-1985.
- Specialist Degree. He presented his thesis to obtain the “Doctorate in Research” in “Illnesses of the Nervous System” from the Central Institute for Scientific Research on disabilities (TSIETIN), Moscow, 1977-1981.
- He specialized in neurology at the Higher Institute in Leningrad with the qualification of “advanced medical expert” (LIUVEK), Leningrad 1972.
- He graduated in Medicine, from the Faculty of Medicine, Dagestan (State Medical Institute), in 1971, Makhachkala, Russian Federation.
Professor Saidbegov is also:
- Author and co-author of more than 60 scientific articles, methodological recommendations for doctors, and numerous research monographs.
- Member of the Editorial Board of scientific and general circulation medical magazines of different European countries published in the Russian language.
Work experiences in the field of Neurology and Neuro-Vertebral Pathologies:
From 2001 to now: Full Professor, responsible for the course “Neurological Semiotics and Rehabilitation” in the Faculty of Medicine and Odontology at the University of Rome Sapienza, Rome, Italy.
From 1994 to now: Qualification in Neurology and Neuro-Vertebrology with the right to practice in Italy and all of the European Union.
1991 - 1994: Scientific Advisor with the Italian Institute for the Quality of (IQV), Rome, Italy.
1990-1991: In charge of a ward in an urban hospital of Moscow, USSR, which specialized in Neuro-Vertebral Pathologies with treatments using non-traditional methods (Chiropractics and acupuncture-- at that time, the only non-traditional therapies in all of the USSR).
1982-1990: Head of the Neurological Department of the Clinical Hospital of Moscow, and Neurological Head in the Babushkinskiy neighborhood of Moscow, Russia.
1978-1982: Neurological Researcher in the Neurological Clinic of the Central Research Institute with special attention to disabilities and the organizations of people with disabilities (TSIETIN), Moscow, Russia.
1975-1977: Neurological Expert at VTEK, Domodedovo, Moscow, Russia.
1972-1974: Inter-regional Neurological Expert at VTEK Buynaksk, Dagestan, Russian Federation.
Back to top